According to the Federal Data Protection Act (FDPA), we provide you with the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data collected and processed during your experience on our website https://open-architects.com/
- CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED | DEFINITIONS
Personal data provided – or otherwise acquired in accordance with applicable legislative and contractual provisions – inherent in, related to and/or instrumental to the evaluation of your experience on our site, will be processed in accordance with the FDPA and confidentiality obligations.
Personal Data: all information relating to an identified or identifiable person.
Data subjects: natural or legal persons whose data is processed (also referred to as “you”).
Processing: any operation with personal data, irrespective of the means applied and the procedure, and in particular the collection, storage, use, revision, disclosure, archiving or destruction of data.
Disclosure: making personal data accessible, for example by permitting access, transmission or publication.
- IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The company that determines the purposes and means of this processing of personal data is OPEN ARCHITECTS, a company under Swiss law with registered office in Via Molinazzo, 6900 – Lugano represented by the persons entitled to sign in accordance with the entries in the Cantonal Commercial Register (also referred to as the “Data Controller” or the “Company” or “we”).
The contact details of the Data Controller are as follows: email@example.com
- PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING | JUSTIFICATION | DATA RETENTION PERIOD
|PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING | JUSTIFICATION
||DATA RETENTION PERIOD
|a) Activities strictly necessary for the navigation on this website, and to control website’s correct functioning.
It should be noted that the computer systems responsible for the operation of this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers and terminals used by users, addresses in URI/URL (Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator) notation of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and computer environment.
|Data will be retained until the end of the browsing session.
|b) Obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the website.
|c) Reply to requests received through the “Contact” area, on this website.
||Data will be kept for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose and may be kept for up to 10 years if a business relationship is established
3.1 MEANS OF DATA PROCESSING
The processing will be carried out in a manner and with tools designed to ensure maximum security and confidentiality, by individuals specially trained to do so. The personal data collected will be kept in a form that allows the identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
- RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
We may share personal information with employees and/or personnel acting under the authority of the Data Controller (duly instructed to do so), as well as third parties bound to Open Architects by contractual relationship, for the purpose of fulfilling contractual obligations and fulfilling one or more of the aforementioned processing purposes. These third parties will process the data provided as data controllers or independent data controllers. Specifically, we may share the personal data collected with the following categories of recipients: a) entities that provide services related to the operation of this website, Open Architects’ computer system and telecommunication networks (e.g., hosting providers, webmasters); b) support and consulting companies (e.g., web agencies); c) competent authorities for compliance with legal obligations and/or the provisions of public bodies, upon request;
- TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE CONFEDERATION
This website is hosted in Switzerland.
6. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Under the FDPA, the Data Controller grants you, as a data subject, the following rights (non-exhaustive list):
- to obtain rectification of inaccurate or outdated personal data;
- to be informed in writing and free of charge whether personal data concerning you are being processed;
- prevent the disclosure of any sensitive personal data to third parties;
- obtain portability of personal data or request that they be transferred to third parties;
- request restriction or blocking of data processing, prevention of disclosure of data to third parties, or rectification or destruction of personal data;
- request the prohibition of specific processing of personal data and specific disclosure of personal data to third parties or the deletion or destruction of specific personal data;
- where neither the correctness nor inaccuracy of personal data can be proven, request that a note be added to indicate the challenge;
- request that rectification, destruction, blocking, especially communication to third parties, in addition to the note on the challenge or ruling be communicated to third parties or published;
- have the processing of personal data declared unlawful.
Subject to any other administrative and judicial remedies, if you believe that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the FDPA, you have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (Federal Data Protection and Transparency Commissioner).
You may exercise your rights under the FDPA by contacting the Data Controller by writing to the above addresses.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION | MODIFICATIONS | UPDATES
We do not sell any of the personal data we process.
Date of last update: September 12, 2023